Bernard Granor has spent his life living in and around Philadelphia. As a child of the Depression, he always understood the importance of having a place to call home. Bernard lived in many of them growing up in those difficult times. The ability to help others achieve the gift of home-ownership has been at the forefront of his real estate career.
But to limit a view only to Bernard Granor’s business life misses much of what makes him tick. Bernard has provided leadership and countless volunteer hours to many civic, charitable and business organizations. His good works and tireless efforts have been acknowledged in a long list of awards and special recognition.
To name just some of Bernard Granor’s lifetime of achievements:
* Past President and co-founder, Hebrew Free Loan Society of Greater Philadelphia
* Past President, West Oak Lane Jewish Community Center
* Life Board Member, Beth Sholom Congregation
* Past President, Bucks/Montgomery Home Builders Association
* Board Member, Residents’ Advisory Board, Ann’s Choice
* Board Member, Pennsylvania Prison Society
* Board Member, Joseph J. Peters Institute
* Past President, Northwest Chapter Board of Realtors
* Co-Founder, Granor Price Homes
* Founder, Granor & Company, Realtors
* Founder, Bernard Granor, Attorney, Inc., now Granor & Granor, PC
* Co-Founder, United Brokers Mortgage Company
* Recipient, Man of the Year, Red Cross, Bucks County Chapter
* Recipient, Builder of the Year, Bucks/Montgomery Homebuilders Assn.
* Recipient, Morton Tabas Humanitarian Award