Writing about me is hard to do. While I have many skills and interests, I am a very private person. However, in this age of information glut, I know the reader has questions, especially if you are considering hiring me to work for you.
* A Pennsylvania attorney with special interest in real estate, community associations, business entities and small estates;
*President of Community Management Services Group, a condominium and home owners association management company serving Pennsylvania & New Jersey.
* A member of the College of Community Association Lawyers;
* A licensed Pennsylvania and New Jersey real estate broker;
* A licensed Pennsylvania and New Jersey title insurance agent;
* A licensed Pennsylvania real estate instructor;
* An adjunct professor of law at Manor College;
* Member of the Governing Council of the Real property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Pennsylvania Bar Association;
* Member of the Legislative Action Committee of Community Associations Institute;
* Co-President Hebrew Free Loan Society of Greater Philadelphia;
* Moderator of Yahoo Dysautonomia medical support group.
My passions are all things real estate. It is gratifying that I have been permitted to teach continuing education courses to fellow attorneys, title agents, real estate professionals, home builders and others. I enjoy solving problems, from crossword puzzles to intricate land use issues. Relaxation and grounding come when I sing in my two community choirs.
When time permits, I write short stories, attend Philadelphia Phillies games and enjoy family time with my wife, Tamar, and sons Solomon and Nathaniel. If I’m lucky, I get to travel to some place I’ve never been before, enjoying the scenery, people and food.
My complete resume is available, if you want to see the specifics about the courses I have taught and my professional credentials.
Most importantly, my greatest fulfillment comes when I can help others. This often comes via pro bono work, done in complete confidence, assisting homeowners in fear of losing their homes or giving guidance to people thinking about purchasing their first home. I never charge for a first meeting, and I hope to teach and assist even those who choose not to hire me.
For a free initial meeting, call me directly at 215-830-1100 extension 204